Initial Consultation – $100 per hour (1 to 2 hours recommended)
- We will meet on site at your property to determine your design needs and assess your project.
- This is a time for you to express your desires, hopes, expectations, and installation budget goals.
- I listen, ask questions, and take notes on the myriad of details that you are sharing with me.
- This is a mutual interview to see how we can work together to best meet your design needs.
Landscape Design Service Agreement
Details from our initial interview are compiled and outlined in a Service Agreement. This encompasses design services only, and not installation costs, however the Service Agreement will reflect the complexity of the design and your budget for the project.
Residential Landscape Design packages generally range between $1500.00 to $8000.00, depending on the size of the project, complexity of the design and desired elements.
Terms of Engagement & Deposit:
I require a 50% deposit of the Total Fee including GST, and signed acceptance of the Service Agreement.
I do not offer estimates for the cost of installing a design. Upon completion of your design, I recommend sourcing multiple estimates from reliable and reputable landscape contractors.
My experience in the landscaping industry brings with it the ability to discern the difference between what sounds good in theory and what works in reality. Through our in person and online discussions we can make use of Pinterest, Houzz, Google images and other platforms to share inspiration images and ideas to crystalize your vision for the space.
Unlimited phone and email consultations throughout the process ensure a complete understanding between myself and my clients.
From the criteria we discuss I bring together all the elements into a cohesive vision for your outdoor space with a scale Concept Drawing in black and white or in full colour, and Theme Boards.
Download this PDF for more details about the design drawings I offer.
Black & White Concept / Full Colour Concept
Once the concept has been fully developed and any revisions incorporated into the Final Design we can then progress to planting specifics in the Planting Plan and itemized Master Plant List.
A Dimension Plan is usually recommended for ease of installation for landscape contractors of all hardscape features and planting beds.
- Final Design
- Planting Plan & Master Plant List
- Dimension Plan
- 3D Images, if desired
- Download this PDF for more details about the design drawings I offer.
3D Images & Animation
3D Images are available to add to your Final Design to better visualize the space.
Walk through 3D Animation
Walk through 3D animations help to immerse you in your outdoor space, before any installation begins.
Referrals for reputable and reliable landscape contractors are always available.
Upon completion of your Final Design I can help you to:
- Find a reputable and reliable landscape contractor to install the design
- Guide you through the installation as a Consultant (inquire about availability and fee)
- Please be aware that quotes take time to get from busy qualified contractors as their services are in great demand. Plan early to be ready for your desired installation season.